The main advantages of Non Invasive Road Sensor are listed here.
- The principle of laser non-contact measurement without destroying road surface
- Easy installation, hoop type installation
- Easy maintenance, longer service life than contact instruments
- Various monitoring elements
- Supporting multiple protocols support, SDI12/MODBUS/Ascii
It is an instrument that monitors the condition of pavement by non-contact principle. The greatest advantage of embedded pavement sensor is that it does not need to destroy the pavement, and the cost of comprehensive maintenance and installation is low.
- Road Temperature
- Road Surface Status：Water | Ice | Snow
- Road Surface Water Height
- Road Surface Ice Height
- Road Surface Snow Depth
- Wet Slip Coefficient
Normally. Non Invasive Road Sensor lifetime is 3-5 years.
Depending on the lifetime of laser components, the working time and sampling frequency can be appropriately reduced to prolong the lifetime.